To us, clean means more than what you see on the surface: it means sanitation, it means precision; it means safety for our staff and yours — for the children in the school, for the clients at your ofﬁce; for those customers you’ve worked so hard to retain and the new ones we’ll help you acquire. It means reassurance: trusting that the job was done right and to the absolute best ability of the company you hired to do the job. It means taking care of the big tasks while observing speciﬁcations and your bottom line.
At Super Clean, we look at the ‘Big Picture’ but mind the details, leading by strategy not gimmicks. Integrity forms the heart of our approach. Our Quality Assurance and Customer Feedback programs are predicated on transparency and two-way communication — our way of ensuring total client satisfaction every time. Our policies and procedures keep on the pulse of an industry whose exacting standards heighten without warning: we innovate at every turn, delivering data in real-time and responding to all requests immediately. We are the company that cares about yours and the environment we share, prioritizing sustainability in all respects. At SCBM, ‘Green Cleaning’ is not a philosophy but a pillar; and our clients are more than scattered contracts. We go to great lengths to build lasting partnerships founded on trust and social responsibility.
Let SCBM do what we do best so that you can focus on what you do best.
The Super Clean Difference
- Canadian Owned and Operated
- Economical, Innovative and Sustainable
- Elite stafﬁng - the most qualiﬁed and driven in the industry
- Ongoing Training and Total Quality Control via Senior-led inspections, systematic
- reporting and digital service/inventory tracking
- Proactive follow-ups and a 24-7 Emergency Line
- Loyal, with an unwavering commitment to quality
- Track Record of repute and value-deliverance
We’re ready when you are.
Facilities We Service
- Educational Institutions (Including Elementary and Daycare Centres)
- Medical Ofﬁces
- Commercial Ofﬁce Buildings
- Financial Institutions
- Corporate Headquarters
- Industrial Complexes
- Gyms and Recreational Facilities
- Condominiums and more
Additional Services are also available:
- Post-Construction Cleaning
- Window Cleaning — exterior and interior (dressings included)
- Deep steam-cleaning of carpets
- Upholstery cleaning
- Food Court sanitization
- Stripping and reﬁnishing of hard-surface ﬂoors
- Emergency clean-up services
- Pressure washing
- Day Porter and Matron services
- Tile and Grout cleaning
- Flood Restoration
Super Clean Building Maintenance is licensed, bonded and insured: We value our people and patrons in equal measure and so, operate under full protection of the law. Our full property and liability insurance covers and any and all workplace accidents in the event of their occurrence.
SCBM’s abiding commitment to ongoing specialization and service excellence is evidenced by the following formal certiﬁcations and/or designations we are proud to tout:
- WHMIS — Certiﬁcation (‘Train the Trainee’), a provision of OHSB
- OHSC — Certiﬁcation / Occupational Health and Safety Committee Representative
- ‘Green Clean’ — Certiﬁcation via the implementation of proven standard operating procedures (SOPs) and innovative cleaning systems
- Regular participants in Daniels’ Associates seminars and workshops pertaining to the strategic application of workloading techniques
- Active members of: Building Owners and Management Association (BOMA), Building Service Contractors Association (BSCA), International Facility Management Association (IFMA) and the Association of Condominium Managers of Ontario (ACMO)
Super Clean Building Maintenance is the key to a better workplace.
We’ll make every square-foot shine so you can too.